Tell me about yourself?
I am Shah Mohammed from Hyderabad. I did my Schooling from St Joseph’s School, and Higher secondary at Nagarjuna Junior College, Kadapa. I Basically belong to Kadapa. Regarding my strengths and weakness : A small self analysis has helped me realize that my biggest strength is my adaptability and happy go lucky attitude even at pressure situations which helps people around me relax/ chill and contribute their best. The weakness i can think of now is Student syndrome but i know myself and once i am out from college. I will be out of it too.
Why IT (in connection with recession as there are opportunities for students with IT background in Govt. Sector also)
Why IT ?? Well i feel IT is the industry to be in. Services, which is primarily driven by IT, contributes to nearly 60% to our GDP. And Individually when we look at our lives i feel IT has become necessity, i cant think a day for me without using Internet or another IT integrated device. It has simplied all our lives and there have been many business which have got operational efficiencies and strategic advantage because of IT implementation. So why not be in an Industry that has so much to offer and contribute to world. Looking at Opportunity for IT sector, i feel our nation’s government projects still need a lot of IT implementation as we are not yet rolled out with complete E-governance. There are billions of worth projects to be rolled out by government in near future. So there is huge scope in the Industry too.
Why Infosys?
Infosys is the dream company for aspiring Software engineers as it provides a perfect mix for work life balance and proper growth trajectory for budding Engineers. Infosys also is very much driven by ethics and values and which being an Indian even i associate myself too. I have heard a lot about the work culture at Infosys; that further encourages me to join Infosys.
Why not higher studies?
Well, I feel my strength lies in technical competency and i want to contribute to the industry now. Even in near future i don’t see myself pursuing higher studies. In fact i have heard of Infosys itself having mechanism where its employees are trained in various skills form time to time so i feel that itself will provide me opportunities to learn & grow further.
Where do you see yourself in next one, two and five years down the line?
In short term of an or 2 i see myself as a Software engineer who has gained string hold of the technical language and performs excellently; in fact desire to be the best performer at my work. 5years down the line I want to see myself moving up the ladder and gaining experience and taking new responsibilities/ challenges. I feel generally people move up the ladder as they gain people management skills. I too want to climb that ladder and take new responsibilities and contribute to the organization in much bigger way.
No comments:
Post a Comment